Cordoba international airport is fed several times a day by different airlines. Any major Hub in the US flies to Cordoba through Buenos Aires, Santiago Chile, Panama, and Lima (Peru). AA, LATAM, COPA, DELTA, and AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS
A valid passport is required to enter Argentina. A visa is not required.
Use dark green/brown or camo clothes with a corresponding hat. Ankle-height shoes/boots are perfectly adequate. December-April highs will be 80° to 90° with cooler evenings. May-August is winter. Lows will be 30° to 45°. Highs run 50° to 70°. September-November lows will be 45° to 50° and highs 70° to 75°.
Evening wear will be very informal—whatever is most comfortable, including hunting clothes if you wish. Also, no need to pack lots of clothes...laundry service is included.
OTHER ITEMS TO INCLUDE
• Shooting safety glasses—yellow for dark days, dark for sun (either for safety is a fundamental requirement)
• Thin, leather shooting gloves or adhesive tape to protect hands and fingers while loading and firing
• Shell bag or vest
• Ear plugs for protection while shooting
• Shoulder pad recoil reduction device (optional)
• Still photo or video camera
• Small container of bug repellent
• Light raincoat (brown, green, camo, etc.)
• Small backpack or field bag
• Copy of passport—packed separately
• Multi-tool or pocketknife
• Reading glasses
• Toiletry items and prescription drugs
• Zip-lock bag or case to protect camera
• Reading material
• Lip balm
• Travel alarm clock and flashlight
• Garbage bags for dirty laundry
Miles & Miles Outfitters processes all hunting permits and licenses for you
We have a variety of O/U’s and auto loaders in 12, 20,28 and .410 gauge available for rental. Beretta, Benelli, Browning and Rizzini.
Rifles in .375 H & H , 30-06, 308, 458, 7mm also available for Big Game.
Non-Hunters are welcome in all lodges.
We are happy to have you stay longer with us or help you organize a side trip.